internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:58:45 -0400

Dunno if DSW will have them, but what you want is durability and
comfort, and you aren't picky about style so long as they look
reasonably professional, you might want to look at some of the outdoor
shoe makers' new lines, like Timberland. Many of those companies have
been expanding into offering dressier styles, not just boots.

I would check some of the outdoors shops, like REI and Great Outdoor
Provision. You are probably going to pay $90-$100 for a good pair, but
they will last forever and have good arch support, etc, which I know
many men's dress shoes just don't.

Best of luck,
Paula