internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:53:57 -0400

i picked up some ecco shoes from dsw at crossroads today. marshalls did not have any in stock. the ones i got said casual yet looked plenty dressy for me.

my wife tried to talk me into getting two pairs: one casual, one dress. nah. one will do. ecco is a little pricey yet looked well made and comfortable.

now, i don't have to go shopping for another ten years. yee haaa!

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
2610 Vanderbilt Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27607-7247

tel: 919-838-1672
cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.Neuse.Net

Connecting You to the World since 1997

David Minton wrote:
I picked up a pair of ECCO shoes at Marshall's a few years back for half
price. Also, if you know your size, I have gotten some good deals on shoes
from Sierra Trading Post, including ECCO:

http://www.sierratradingpost.com

Also, while shoes have been likened to tools in this thread, you shouldn't
treat them the same. Shoes will last longer if you don't wear the same pair
everyday. It is good to let them rest between wearing, even better of done
with some cedar shoe trees.

David