internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jim Ray <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] men's dress shoes
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 21:16:08 -0400

comfort is king. me thinks i've never spent more than $120 for shoes except for my lucchese cowboy boots that i do wear with a suit.

i hear sas makes some good software, too :-)

Ilan Volow wrote:
Both myself and my father have had very good experiences with SAS shoes. Back when I worked a stand-up-nine-hours-a-day retail job 8 years ago, I swore by them--they're like athletic shoes disguised as classy-looking dress shoes. They are also very durable, as I still wear my original pair from eight years back. When I got them, I think I paid $120 (in 1998 dollars), but it was money well spent.

I got my SAS shoes at the mall in morrisville (the one near the airport. I forget what it's called). You might want to check on the Internet to see if they're still there (I'm living in Buffalo now, so I haven't been around the triangle recently).

--Ilan