internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Carol Thomson <cthomson AT firestreammedia.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:26:00 -0400

The Jolly Roger Motel and Pier at South Topsail if you want an old style, non-commercial beach where you can walk to "everything" since "everything" covers about 2-3 blocks. It is clean but very, very basic with a great ocean view with your own tiny balcony with 2 chairs. Ask for the top floor for the best view. They even throw in a small fridge in your room.

Enjoy!

Carol Thomson
FireStream Media, LLC
919.683.1100

nkramer wrote:
Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island? I have a few days vacation later this month and I'd like to get some beach time. Something clean and decent is all I need, not the Ritz. I'm hoping to spend something like $100/night. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Nancy