internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stan Briggs" <stan AT StanBriggs.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:23:09 -0400

nancy,

i'm a fan of Shell Island (www.ShellIsland.com). it's (literally) at the north end of the island (the one that wrightsville beach is on) and has some neat features. the beach in front quite often has wading pools after high tide. to the side and back are wetlands that the tide fills up and emptys. neat walking. and there's the inlet that has fast moving water during the peak transition between high and low tides.

stan