internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] getaway in Wilmington, Wrightsville, or Topsail Island?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:06:19 -0400

I think it's changed hands since we last stayed, but the Sea Star Inn
was a nice little place on Topsail, more up on the Surf City end. If
you'd prefer the Wilmington downtown historic thing, try
http://www.carolinahousebnb.com/ .

Paula

internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org wrote on 06/01/2006 03:15:05
PM: