internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] should we bring back name tags for the next gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] should we bring back name tags for the next gathering
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:39:28 -0400

On Apr 25, 2006, at 5:29 PM, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
One vote in the "hate" column, please.

Not everyone wears their name-tag on their chin! Personally, i don't mind them as long as I get to write what I want and affix it how I want. Labeling oneself is always cool, having others label you tends not to be. :)

--
Scott <catfather AT donpoo.net>
AIM: BlueCame1