internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Outlook and HTML mail

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "jeremy snyder" <halffinn AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Outlook and HTML mail
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:16:27 +0000

one thought - outlook has a "security" setting that will often automatically block displaying images in html email. you have to right-click on the message bar at the top of the message to download the images. you might ask someone to check that. if you want to send it to me to test with my outlook, you can reply to me privately off-list. i use outlook and check this hotmail address with outlook.
- jeremy