internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:09:21 -0500

Ruth --

This is a primo example to reinforce the harsh beating FrontPage and 'MS for HTML' took yesterday on the INW list. This was a well- performing albeit plainly simple template created in DreamWeaver and completely mangled via MS FrontPage, then carelessly whispered via FTP to the hapless web server.

Something like this is always a strong indication that something very wrong in management has occurred at your place of business. Begin job shopping now. Have a bail-out plan. Make sure to take your office tchotchkes home early. Mention this to no one.

dave m.

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

+ Ctrl-Refresh