internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig Duncan <craigduncan AT entuend.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 19:39:21 -0500

Colleen McCarthy wrote:
Yes, it did. I updated the HTML, but don't yet have a password to put it on
the site. Another one of the INW who worked on our site previously was kind
enough to upload it for me. Somewhere along the way it picked up the secret
code that you see at the top of the site-- which, when properly decoded,
tells you how to get free beer at all of the INW meetings from now on :)!
Thanks! Colleen

Don't bother to correct the above, that IS the point.