internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Webpuke
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:30:43 -0500

Yes, it did. I updated the HTML, but don't yet have a password to put it on
the site. Another one of the INW who worked on our site previously was kind
enough to upload it for me. Somewhere along the way it picked up the secret
code that you see at the top of the site-- which, when properly decoded,
tells you how to get free beer at all of the INW meetings from now on :)!
Thanks! Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, BSEE, BSMT, MBA, PMP
Sr. Project Manager
Brightline Compliance
Product Development & Technical Operations
2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 300
Durham, North Carolina, 27713
(919) 806-4217
http://www.brightlinecompliance.com