internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:06:24 -0500

It's at Tyler's taproom in Carrboro at 7PM.

Oh, BTW, we now have a yahoo group. =)

--Ilan

On Dec 1, 2005, at 3:15 PM, david cherryholmes wrote:

On 12/1/05, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, since everyone except Uzi, Don and I missed last month's
gathering, I'll ask now before tonight's.

Who's planning on showing up tonight?

Sorry, I dug a bit but couldn't find it. Where's the gathering? I
might swing by if it's not too far a drive.

--

David Cherryholmes
---