internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:27:25 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Ilan Volow wrote:
Because I'm not a really big fan of people being castigated for not
being able to find information they need or who have trouble
digesting it. If someone has trouble with something, I believe in
helping that person, not yelling the equivalent of "RTFM" at them,
which some people in this group (and on inet-dev) just simply cannot
resist doing. So, I wanted to create an additional source of
information for people in Internetworkers that gives people the
option of getting "information without criticism".

Sounds like you want to be the big fish to me. Sorry if someone picked on you in high school. Have fun in your sand box and don't let the door hit ya...

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1960 International B100
1923 Buick Roadster (Dual Quad 425" Nailhead) 1990 Ducati 750 Sport