internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Tonight's gathering
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:19:18 -0500

On 12/1/05, david cherryholmes <david.cherryholmes AT gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I dug a bit but couldn't find it. Where's the gathering? I
> might swing by if it's not too far a drive.

Uzi sent this to the list 2 days ago. How quickly do people forget things?

What: Triangle InterNetWorkers 7th Anniversary Gathering and Givefest
When: Thursday December 1, 2004 at 7:00 PM
Where: Tyler's Taproom http://www.tylerstaproom.com/
102 E. Main St.
Carrboro, NC 27510
(919) 929-6881
Who: Everybody!
Why: We've made it this far. Let's celebrate!
RSVP: uzoma DOT nwosu AT gmail DOT com

PARKING: Directly off of Main Street, just past Tyler's, there is one
small parking lot specifically for Tyler's -- which may be full! Next
to this is another parking area for Bank of America. This is another
good place to park after hours. As a last resort, you can park in the
large lots located to the side of and behind Armadillo Grille (just a
little further down Main St.) or at the city lot across S. Greensboro
Street from the Carrboro Century Center.

--
Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com