internetworkers - [internetworkers] portable DVD players

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Deborah Ellington <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] portable DVD players
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:34:53 -0500

I want to purchase a portable DVD player for car use only and don't really know where to begin, so I'm turning to the expert minds here. This is intended to be used for entertainment of our 2-year-old son on car trips, so my concern for video/sound quality is pretty low, but it needs to withstand the occasional bump in the road. I'm thinking of that technology on CD walkmans that keeps them from skipping if you jog with them, right? Also I would like for it to come with the kind of case that can be made to hang from the back of a front seat. And finally, we don't plan to use it very frequently, maybe once every few months, so really don't want to spend much. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Deborah Ellington