internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] kung fu

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] kung fu
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:19:11 -0400

On 10/27/05, lori kung-fu <kung.fu.lori AT gmail.com> wrote:
> I found an old e about kung fu masters but nobody seems to have responded.
> what is the main theme of this group anyways? - im new.

Well, I've been lurking and posting on this list for years and I
honestly have to say I have no idea what the main theme is. The list
seems to be a stream of consciousness place to post stuff.. sometimes
about the Raleigh/Durham area, sometimes not. The more I think about
what the point of the list is the less sure I am.

What the hell! Kung-fu it is! I know we have a few people on the
list who study kung-fu at a facility in Cary, NC.

Greg