internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] kung fu

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] kung fu
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:58:05 -0400

On Oct 27, 2005, at 2:29 PM, lori kung-fu wrote:

I found an old e about kung fu masters but nobody seems to have responded. what is the main theme of this group anyways? - im new.

Why, can't you tell, the main theme is studying about kung fu online. Here's a link to Bruce Lee's screen test:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/37308/

His moves are so fast you can barely seem them on the screen.
On another note, I'm strangely reminded of this kid in my daughter's kindergarten class who asks everyone about Power Rangers.

You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe. - J. Michael Straczynski