internetworkers - [internetworkers] Access help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Debra Chamra" <debra AT hesketh.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Access help
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 03:41:17 -0400

Normally, I'm a lurker - but I need some help with Access...and you all were
the first folks that I thought of.

It's a pretty simple database project - regarding payroll...but for some
reason one of the forms keeps returning a "can't find the form" error
message when I try to add a new time entry.

Can anyone help me? I've attached a zip file with the DB...all the info
contained therein is fictional.

Please don't shoot me if I sent this through the wrong way.

Thanks
-d