internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Do you like moving furniture around?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Marcela Christina Musgrove Ch." <marcela AT cc.gatech.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Do you like moving furniture around?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:14:25 -0400

Since we're already off subject, is anyone skilled at moving furniture up flights of stairs? I've got a loveseat, coffee table and computer desk w/ chair that I've either got to sell or move to another apartment by Thursday night, so if you can help move or would like to buy them, let me know either way. I've already got a truck...
Marcela