internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Do you want a registered sex offender in your neighborhood?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Do you want a registered sex offender in your neighborhood?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:34:40 -0400

On Aug 30, 2005, at 3:32 PM, Greg Brown wrote:

NC has an on-line and searchable database of sex offenders.

http://sbi.jus.state.nc.us/cgi-binHAHT/hsrun.hse/SOR/SOR/ SOR.htx;start=HS_SORSearchFrames

By the way, what happened in the Salon article? I was unable to navigate through their nauseating interface.

A 12 year old girl in NC just ran away (leaving a note) and is believed to be in the company of a registered sex offender. Apparently they had been talking on the phone for months and both are now missing.

Some try to achieve immortality by performing grand deeds or the accumulation of
great wealth. On the whole I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying. -- Pratchett
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC