internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] jobs available

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] jobs available
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:42:35 -0400

I haven't asked Fritz what company it is, but I do know that
http://www.persystent.com/ is based in Tampa. They used the phrase "crash
free" in the below blurb from their site, but the product page describes it
a bit differently. I do see five or so dev jobs listed on their site...

"Our mission at Persystent Technology is to dramatically increase the
usability and reliability of computing devices by intelligently diagnosing
and automatically self-repairing operating systems and application programs.

Our goal is to remove the need for human intervention which will result in
dramatically lower IT support costs for you.

Our promise to you is crash free computing."

Don