internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Triangle GTD meetup

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B Holroyd <beeholroyd AT gmail.com>
  • To: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Triangle GTD meetup
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:37:44 -0400

So, Uzi, "it" works for you.... [Pause for quick perusal of cited
sites] ... Hummm.... I do have an endless "ToDo List" that's just like
the Energizer Bunny's Chernobyl Cousin: It just keeps glowing and
glowing ... so back to the original question..... What do you mean,
Rick? And, how much does it cost? (You're not one of those buzz
marketers, are you?) ~B

http://bholroyd.home.mindspring.com/