internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Triangle GTD meetup

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: rfc AT rickcecil.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Triangle GTD meetup
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:24:09 -0400

On Aug 1, 2005, at 7:44 PM, Rick Cecil wrote:

I'm organizing a GTD (Getting Things Done) meetup for the end of
August or early September and trying to get a sense for how many folks
in the Triangle might be interested in attending..if you are, please
email me at rfc AT rickcecil.com...

Do you mean "Getting things done" like on that episode of Dead like Me?

http://www.mwp.com/shop/dvd.php4?asin=B0001GF2F6

I used to read, but its faster to just make up stuff. -- Wally
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC