internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Another One Bites the Dust, Top 5 OS X Software Tools/Utilities

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Another One Bites the Dust, Top 5 OS X Software Tools/Utilities
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:17:11 -0500

Ah, but the new powerbooks don't need SideTrack, its functionality is built
in!

"Ready to Scroll

Scrolling through web pages or large documents on a trackpad can
challenge even the most nimble fingers. That's why every PowerBook G4
features a new trackpad with scrolling capability. Just drag two
fingers over the trackpad to scroll vertically and horizontally or pan
around any active window. Change this feature to suit your needs:
Customize your trackpad settings or turn off scrolling completely via
System Preferences."

http://www.apple.com/powerbook

also: MacSlash: SideTrack Developer's Response To New Trackpads
http://macslash.org/article.pl?sid=05/02/01/0939255&mode=thread

~ian