internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Another One Bites the Dust, Top 5 OS X Software Tools/Utilities

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Another One Bites the Dust, Top 5 OS X Software Tools/Utilities
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:32:27 -0500

Me too, me too!

I purchased a 20G iPod and a dual 1.8GHz G5 PowerMac with 1.25G of memory a couple of weeks ago. I've only been waiting for 10 years to get back to the Mac. In my heart I never really left :)

As for software and add-ons - I haven't found the need for anything other than Eclipse 3.0 (Jave IDE) - which by the way just *smokes* on my new machine. It launches at least 4 times faster than the 2.4GHz P4/2G-memory based Win XP Pro machines at work ;)

Rowland

Scott Lundgren wrote:

Count me as yet another internetworkers member (am i still a member? This my first post in what months?) that has switched. Last night the new 12" PowerBooks arrived at the Apple store here in Charlotte (yes, they're at Southpoint too I called since I'll be in Durham this weekend) and I bought one.
So today's topic: Your top 5 favorite software utilities & add-ons for OS X

- SL

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/