internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Jim's Bible of Clean Computer Ops!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tom Boucher" <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Jim's Bible of Clean Computer Ops!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:06:38 -0500 (EST)

> Life's good if you rigidly adhere to what I call Jim's Bible of Clean
> Computer Ops.
> Didn't mean to do a Jim commercial but your good bro!
>
> Steve

Personally, I prefer the 'Don't use Windows' route of computer protection,
has worked for me since fall of 2001. I've yet to have to reinstall an
application because of an internet delievered maladay, let alone the
entire system.

Currently my flavor of non-windows products is Mac OS X but in the past I
have run Linux.