internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:13:54 -0500

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: University of Southern California
Company Website: http://www.usc.edu

Job Title: MIS Director(Decentralized)
Job Description: The University of Southern California, Viterbi School
of Engineering is seeking to hire an MIS Director. The School has
historically had a highly decentralized information technology
environment. Technology resources and sophistication vary greatly
across different departments and areas of the School. With the
leadership of the MIS Director, we seek to establish a centrally
coordinated computing and technology infrastructure to support and
leverage the utilization of technology and related resources to our
faculty, staff and students. Demonstrated success in establishing
technology infrastructure in a large, complex and decentralized
organization; in building competent customer-oriented support
mechanisms; and in leveraging technology in a research-intensive
academic environment is important in the candidate we seek.

~the JobBoard