internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: inet-dummy AT ibiblio.org
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Jobboard Posting]
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:45:24 -0500

See the full Job Posting at the website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/

Company Name: Good Technology
Company Website: http://www.good.com

Job Title: Corporate Account Manager
Job Description: Good has immediate needs for Corporate Account
Managers. We are an extremely well-funded, privately held, mid-stage
Kleiner Perkins start-up, based in Sunnyvale, California, while also
opening up a site in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are poised for
tremendous growth over the next 12-18 months, and now is an ideal time
to be joining our company!

As a Corporate Account Manager within
our Inside Sales organization, you will work within a designated
territory to prospect, network, qualify, and close new and existing
accounts for Good Technology's wireless messaging solution, while
carrying your own quota. This position requires excellent enterprise
software solution selling skills to manage all aspects of a complex
sales cycle.

~the JobBoard