internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More Abuse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More Abuse
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:05:43 -0500

Dan Wilson wrote:
 At one point, even the political discussions had merit, now even someone soliciting spare change in front of target with a ringing bell has to turn in to a political tarring and feathering.
Hey - I've hated the Salvation Army when Target was still just a ripple on the tree line.

More specifically, I've had a grudge against them ever since the summer after I graduated, when I was working to finish my final project.  There I was, at Imperial College, London , sitting in an office in the Department of Computing, when all of a sudden I discovered that the University administration had had the bright idea of renting out space for the Salvation Army convention.

Space in the *T.H. Huxley* building...

After covering his bust in the lobby so he didn't have to watch, I made myself a nametag from the Damnation Army,  proclaiming "Hello. My name is... Legion".   That was back before  we formed Agnostic Jihad (motto: God may or may not exist, but if he does exist he might be great.).

I will now raise the level of discussion.

Tivo sucks.  ReplayTV 4500 series rules.  What do you mean, fast forward through commercials? What's a commercial?

Simon
p.s.
 I will now lower the level of discussion by reviving the Arionanist heresy.

  If Jesus masturbated, would it be a threesome?
p.p.s
I will now end the discussion.
 Hitler recycled.