internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] More Abuse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <quack AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] More Abuse
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:07:11 -0500 (EST)

from Dan Wilson:
.:
.:When I joined this list, the contents were about interesting technology
.:pieces, exciting events in the area and other such lively discussions.
.:

yeah, it'll cycle back around to that before too long.

.:
.:As of late its boiled down to:
.:
.:Damn liberal Fucktards or Rat-bastard Neo-cons...
.:

oo oo... while 'fucktard' is my new favorite epithet, 'asshat' is another
good one. 'Damn liberal Fucktards' vs. 'Damn neo-con Asshats'. me like.

.:
.:
.:To quote Alan MacHett "Come on Feburary"
.:

amen, sisters and brothers.

--sil