internetworkers - [internetworkers] small business accountant

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT cashi.us>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] small business accountant
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:56:05 -0400

I'm looking for a small business accountant. I and three others have formed an LLC that is about to start working on a contract for a medium size company in RTP. We need someone to invoice our customer, keep track of our taxes and cut paychecks or perform electronic fund transfers every two weeks.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Rowland