internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] small business accountant

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] small business accountant
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:24:57 -0400

Rowland Smith wrote:
I'm looking for a small business accountant. I and three others have formed an LLC that is about to start working on a contract for a medium size company in RTP. We need someone to invoice our customer, keep track of our taxes and cut paychecks or perform electronic fund transfers every two weeks.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

My brother-in-law's firm is in North Raleigh. David would be glad
to talk to you.

Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC
(919) 872-0866
3120 Highwoods Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27604

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.