internetworkers - Re: Why? Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Why? Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:52:14 -0400

KILL BOMB PRESIDENT WASHINGTON D.C. NEW YORK GEORGE BUSH TONY BLAIR
JERUSALEM AFGHANISTAN...

oh, sorry, thought I was typing an instant message to my co-conspirators

i mean

oops

see you guys in a few years, looks like i'm off to a nice all-expenses
paid vacation in beautiful Camp X-Ray

~ian

(with jest)

ps: i think thats a hilarious costume idea, btw if you're out there,
keep an eye out for Frylock, my costume ROCKS! ~ian