internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:34:51 -0400

Ian Meyer wrote:

Nope, no problems here, these are not the civil rights you're looking for.

Civil Rights? What are those? That's something mythical, right? Like Unicorns? Or did they really exist at one time? I've often heard
old-timers speak of this thing called "free speech" or sumthin like that... I think they're just smoking crack though. Everybody knows
the government decides what you're allowed to say. Silly old men and their stupid fantasies... baaah.

TTYL,

Phil