internetworkers - Re: Why? Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Alan MacHett" <machett AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Why? Re: [internetworkers] Be afraid, be very afraid.
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:04:06 -0400 (EDT)

O! Great Spirit! oh, pleez, pleeeeeeez kill Kerry! Hmmmm... as a matter
of course, plz kill ALL the candidates. No! no! better yet: Please, god,
please kill all the politicians. thankyou.

oh yeah, and remember folks, don't say
kill
the
president
on the phone or in an email. could getcha in Trouble(tm).

oh damn! these things are archived, aren't they?

hmmmm... so I was thinking of wearing a Bush mask for Halloween, and
painting a target on my shirt....
Think I'd even get onto Franklin Street? Or would I get to walk around a
bit before they arrested me? :D

-Alan

In reference to James Dasher's message: