internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Don Rua" <rua AT mindspring.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 03:57:05 -0400

I thought Kerry did a fair job tonight, but I believe the light of day will
show some contradictions. Such as:

He makes a dramatic point of talking directly to Bush about not waging a
negative campaign, while in the same speech he throws mud with "I will have
a vice president who will not conduct secret meetings with polluters to
rewrite our environmental laws."

I think he showed a stronger presence than I'd seen in the past, with lots
of tough talk about his military credentials, but then I got this link
tonight. I'm not sure the quotes page will ring well with veterans and
military families...

http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php?topic=SwiftPhoto