internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tony Spencer" <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: Uma - Oprah, Obama - Osama
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:21:34 -0400

The dem's have picked the wrong candidate. If the party truely believes we
should not have gone to war with Iraq then why did they choose two senator's
who both voted to go to war?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is
real..."

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"When I vote to give the President of the United States the authority to use
force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein, it is because I believe that
a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a threat,
and a grave threat, to our security and that of our allies in the Persian
Gulf region."

Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002