internetworkers - [internetworkers] Death 2 Spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Carol Scheible" <web AT sitepublish.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Death 2 Spam
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:36:07 -0400

Hi,

I started using a spam filtering service called Death 2 Spam (
www.death2spam.net ) . It is free for personal use, and $35 per year for
"premium use". It works at 99% accuracy....I can't believe how clean my
inbox is now!

The premium service includes a virus filter, so maybe could help some of you
all that have been posting recently about virus problems.

If you are interested in trying it out, just go to
http://www.death2spam.net/docs/email-setup.html
and following the instructoins to start using it. You don't need to sign
up on their site first...just change your pop settings. Once you've
checked your email via their service, you'll get a welcome email with how to
log in and train the system (rarely, since it hardly ever is wrong!).

HTH,
Carol
---
Carol Scheible
Key Concepts - publishing dynamic websites since 1995
web AT sitepublish.com
www.sitepublish.com