internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Death 2 Spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT nomorestars.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Death 2 Spam
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:15:36 -0400

On Apr 29, 2004, at 7:23 PM, Scott wrote:

On Apr 29, 2004, at 12:36 PM, Carol Scheible wrote:
I started using a spam filtering service called Death 2 Spam (
www.death2spam.net ) . It is free for personal use, and $35 per year for
"premium use". It works at 99% accuracy....I can't believe how clean my
inbox is now!

I think they use dSPAM on the backend. I for one would be interested to see the headers inserted when they tags something as spam.

I've been using spamcop.net for about 2 or 3 years now. It's got about the same success rate and lets you report messages back to the ISPs where they come from