internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:39:36 -0500

About the "Novell-lover or not" comment, Novell is no longer just
nothing but NetWare, but with it's recent acquisition of Ximian and SuSe
and its release of Nterprise Linux Services and slew of announcements at
their recent Brainshare conference, Novell is rapidly turning into a
Linux company. So, if you're used to the Red Hat community around here,
maybe you can find something to connect with in Salt Lake City with the
rapidly emerging Novell Linux culture.

- Bill