internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Hypothetical question -- where to live out west?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:03:33 -0500

two places to consider:

Salt Lake City - Novell-lover or not, there are techies there. And if
you can put up with the abundance of "fundie" Mormons, some of the best
outdoor recreation in the world is within an afternoon's drive.

Flagstaff, AZ - Not sure about how many techies, but there *is* a
good-sized university and a vibrant cultural scene, and the climate is
great. And who could argue with being an hour away from the Grand
Canyon?

Just my 2 cents, I've never lived in either but have visited both...

Paula