internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] price of gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:45:08 -0400

Laurie VanDine <laurie AT biZrace.com> wrote:

>But, the price of gas should be the same no matter where you live.

Huh? That doesn't make sense. Gas stations have bills to pay and they have to
adjust their prices accordingly. A store's overhead will vary from state to
state, just like the cost of everything else.

And when I lived in CA, I was stunned at how much I got paid to work as an
office temp. It was twice what I would've been paid for the same job here.
Rent was also twice as high.

Man, all this talk of things being "high" has me thinking about much more
enjoyable activities. Excuse me.

;)

Beth

 The