internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] business card printer recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] business card printer recommendation
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:01:28 -0500 (EST)

Staples. Mine were black ink, std paper, self-designed, $25/1000. They
estimated 10 business days and the order came in on time. I supplied a
photo-ready printout of the cards (a PDF generated by Publisher).

I don't recall their prices on specialty papers and multiple inks, but you
ought to check with the store. Their website links to
http://www.staples.marktheworld.com (IE only) but a) prices are higher
than I was quoted in the store and b) options seem more limited.

--Sil

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Jason Tower wrote:
> can anyone recommend someplace to print up a batch of business cards for
> me? i have a design worked out, i just need the printing. my designer
> can get it done for $200/1000 cards but i was hoping to find something
> cheaper. thanks all -
>
> jason

"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)
*&* Sil_Greene AT unc.edu *&* ICQ Silauren #36430811 *&*