internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] online survey service?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] online survey service?
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 07:20:22 -0500

http://www.webslingerz.com/smartASK/

What I want to know is, does smartASK have a filter for smartASS survey responses?

TaB

Michael Winslow Czeiszperger wrote:
Hi--

I'm thinking about doing a little market research and was wondering if anyone on the list has a recommendation for an online service to do surveys? The idea is to contact the people who download the demo version of our program (webperformanceinc.com) and get some feedback.

Thanks for any suggestions,