internetworkers - [internetworkers] instructional technology showcase

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Stella L." <thumb_nails AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] instructional technology showcase
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:28:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,
We are hosting this event at work and it is free to
the public, come by if you have time:
http://cit.duke.edu/showcase/2003/index.html

http://tax.yahoo.com
From: Mark Turner <markt AT siteseers.net>
To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
Date: 03 Apr 2003 14:53:50 -0500
Subject: [internetworkers] Ex-Intel Employee Held Without Charges

I read about this today on Wired.com and it pissed me off.
Whether guilty or innocent, everyone deserves his or her day in court.

--
"Friends of an Intel programmer who is being held in a federal prison
can't help but shake their heads in disbelief. They've also launched a

The most salient explanation for the arrest seems to be a link between
the programmer, Maher "Mike" Hawash, and a charitable organization to
which he donated a fairly large sum three years ago. The U.S. government
has subsequently tagged the charity as having ties to terrorism.
<snip>

--
http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,58326,00.html
http://www.freemikehawash.org/