internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] quotes about war

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] quotes about war
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:42:42 -0500

"K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Beth wrote:
>
>->http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_war.html
>
>"What, me worry?"
>-- Alfred E. Neuman

"You said we're headed to war in Iraq -- I don't know why you say that. I
hope we're not headed to war in Iraq. I'm the person who gets to decide, not
you."
-- Discounting the roles of Congress and an inquisitive press in order to
look tough in front of a reporter (and avoid answering the question),
Crawford, Texas, Dec. 31, 2002

"Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of 'Hop on Pop.'"
--Pres. George W. Bush, Pennsylvania State University, Apr. 2, 2002

"Get me Pootie-Poot on the phone!"
-- Dubya's way of requesting a telephone conversation with Russian President
Vladimir Putin, as reported in May 27, 2002 issue of Time

*sigh*

Beth

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455