internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] car computer diagnostic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] car computer diagnostic
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:04:43 -0500

Wow, I had no idea. I'll keep that in mind. ;)

Regards,
Tom

zman wrote:
Any Auto Zone will run a scanalyzer on your car for free. They'll even
reset the codes as well...

On 20 Dec 2002, Lance A. Brown wrote:

OK. Last time I needed referrels y'all came through for me, so I'll try
agian:

The frickin frackin (*&(*&@#$% check engine light on my car came on a
few days ago and I need to get it looked at so I can have the car
emissions inspection done. Last time this happened a shop charged me
$30.00 JUST to plug in the diagnostic computer and tell me my gas cap
was loose. Had no idea that could cause a check engine light. :-(

Anyone know someplace that can run the diagnostic for me without
scalping my wallet? Durham/Chapel Hill/Hillsborough would be best for
me.

Thanks!
--[Lance]