internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Re: car computer diagnostic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <pwcory AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Re: car computer diagnostic
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:27:40 -0500

Mechanic said it had to do with maintaining pressure in the fuel tank
affecting fuel delivery. Sounds weird to me too...
Actually, my wife and I had that problem with an older vehicle that we lost the gas to. Getting a new gas cap caused the light to go off.

I've received references to Al's before.
Let me add another recommendation for Al's. They do good, and when they can't do something (transmissions for instance) they'll point you towards good people who can fix it.

Paul