internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Re: 4th Anniversary INW Gathering And Clothing Drive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Re: 4th Anniversary INW Gathering And Clothing Drive
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:24:42 -0500

Since you're talking music in local clubs that should be loads of fun,
on Wednesday Dec. 4th @ Cat's Cradle Los Straitjackets and on Saturday
Dec. 7th also @ Cat's Cradle Southern Culture on the Skids. Last Friday
I took a road trip to Atlantic Beach to a club called Ziggy's by the Sea
to see one of the most amazing guitarists to have ever walked this
earth, the inventor of instrumental surf music (and a few other musical
styles), Dick Dale. I have a feeling that it will be a very long time
before I'll see a show that can top that one.

- Bill