internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fw: 4th Anniversary INW Gathering And Clothing Drive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma AT audioverse.com>
  • To: inet-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fw: 4th Anniversary INW Gathering And Clothing Drive
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:19:27 -0500

What: Triangle InternetWorkers Fourth Year Anniversary Gathering And Salvation
Army Clothing Drive
When: Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Tyler's Speakeasy
100 E Main Street
Carrboro, NC 27510
Why: Come Out And Give Back
RSVP: uzoma AT audioverse.com
Map & More: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile/32258569/

For four years, we have brought Triangle technology professionals together for
fun and friendship. We've traveled all over the area looking for comfortable
spots to have a drink and a chat with a friend. Whether you were new in town
or just looking for job contacts, we've been around to greet you.

And now for something completely new...

We would like to give you a chance to give back this season. We'll be
accepting old clothing to donate to the Salvation Army of Durham. We don't
expect everyone to bring clothes, of course. For those that do participate,
TIPS Technical Publishing will be providing several recently published
computer books as giveaways. Also, Paul Jones will be on hand to tell you how
you can give a little and learn a lot by participating in IbiblioConsult:

http://www.ibiblio.org/ic/

So take a few moments before the gathering to clean out your closets. And
please RSVP me -- uzoma AT audioverse.com -- if you intend on donating so the
Salvation Army can be prepared.

See you there!